Sunday 15 June 2014

NSW Trip: Home

A quick update for anyone who was worried - we found Millie's iPod Touch. I had unpacked the car and still not seen it, and was really starting to give up. I decided to go and pull out every last bit of rubbish and paper and see if it was buried somewhere - there was a heap of stuff between Caitlin and Millie's seats but I still couldn't see the iPod. I had nearly finished pulling everything out of the boot when I grabbed a postcard that was between the girls' seats and had slid almost into the boot - and underneath it was the iPod!!!!!!!!!!! Feeling very relieved now and Millie is very happy. She hadn't seemed too upset by not having but had started to say she wished she could play it. I guess she always believed that it would turn up!

No comments:

Post a Comment